Monday, January 31, 2011

1/31 www.wowaholics.org

     
    www.wowaholics.org    
   
WoW ruined my life
January 27, 2011 at 8:36 PM
 

I had it all.

I was popular, people looked up to me and I had a nice girlfriend.

Then this game came into my life and everything changed. I locked myself up inside of my house and shut myself out from the rest of the world. I started to play Wow for long hours, ignoring the outside world.

Category: 
Addiction
Name: 
LifeRuined
   
   
A way to quit
January 21, 2011 at 2:09 PM
 

Well the just of thing. i played wow since ending of 05 and now i 'm hear today. First of which, i want addictive at first so the few years i wasnt even playing it now i do. But there is a way, it may take you off fore a few months or more but here you go. for some people this is hard but go to your main character and do this with the others and then press "delete character," type in delete then walk away and turn off the screen....once u do that walk away and ask someone if they can hit the enter key for you and so it's done.

Category: 
Addiction
Name: 
GreenSage
   
     
 
This email was sent to cjt0723.wowaddiction@blogger.com.
Delivered by Feed My Inbox
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068
Account Login
Unsubscribe Here Feed My Inbox
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment